Call Center jobs in Kolkata
Kolkata , is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located on the east bank of the Hooghly river, it is the principal commercial, cultural, and educational center of East India and provides more career opportunities to people of India. Kolkata is home to many industrial units operated by large public and private-sector corporations; major sectors include steel, heavy engineering, mining, minerals, cement, pharmaceuticals, food processing, agriculture, electronics, textiles, and jute. The city offers numerous job opportunities to people of India. ITC Limited, Coal India Limited, and Britannia Industries rank among the companies headquartered in the city and are one of the major sources of job creation in the city.
Planning and Implementing BPO Strategy
• Analyze direct and indirect costs and processes, including sub-processes and projected investments.
• Educate yourself on governance and relationship management requirements, retained processes and organization, internal improvement opportunities, and the request for information (RFI) process
• As part of your sourcing strategy, consider single versus multiple providers, sole source versus competitive bids, and gather intelligence about prospective providers
State the work requirements, for example, key processes, finance, HR, or IT.
• Define current and targeted service levels.
• Perform a financial analysis of economic and productivity factors.
• Develop the business case, including costs savings and tangible and intangible process improvements.
• Choose a pricing model, for example, fixed versus variable or output-based pricing.
• Determine governance, service level agreement, and relationship management plans.
BID Evaluation and Negotiation
• Distribute RFP to qualified BPO providers based on the business strategy.
• Visit with providers and rank them. Based on your analysis determine a short list of choices.
• Begin preliminary negotiations.
• Check references and conduct three to five detailed customer site visits.
• Negotiate contract, service levels, and legal framework.
• Create a governance and BPO program management office
Once these three steps are done, it is time to begin transition planning.
Phases of Transition
Clients are engaged on a higher plane for strategic insight and efficient implementation. Such intensity is a common thread though the Pre-Migration , Migration and Post-Migration phases of the project.
In the Pre-migration stage, a rigorous assessment of Process, people, Technology Infrastructure and management is undertaken to chalk out the road map in an outsourced environment
At the Migration Phase stage, the above activity is taken to the next level to facilitate synchronicity between client and BPO from an operational perspective
At the Post-Migration stage, processes are migrated to the core operations team is accountable for stability and process enhancement. A rigorous monitoring framework is used to ensure transparency of operations to the client.
Best call centers jobs in kolkata:
Data entry part / full-time jobs at home
Medical trans/coding/billing process
Inbound/ outbound calls – voice process
Process associate – Non-voice process